We like to meet each client with an open and fresh approach based on their specific needs. Once we get a sense of the organisational goals and/or challenges where a coaching solution will deliver value, we are then able to recommend the most appropriate coaching solution. We offer a flexible approach which means coaching can be done in person or remotely using technology or a combination of both.
Coaching for Leadership
We believe good people can become great leaders and our coaching for leadership service is designed to do just that.
By partnering with executives to grow their own leadership style and through reflecting on previous experiences to gain insights to propel them forward as leaders.
Coaching for Change
Change is the said to be the one constant and this is more relevant than ever with the rapid technological advancement and disruption impacting businesses today.
We support and help grow people with our coaching for change service which supports employees and their leaders to process change impacts, cultivate their change resilience and to develop supporting tools and practices.
Coaching for Performance
Our coaching for performance works with organisations who invest in their people by providing them with an external coach to explore performance inhibitors to develop and enhance their current performance.
They are often rewarded with employees who have restored confidence, higher levels of engagement and are, once again contributing their full value and able to progress.
Once the terms are agreed with the client organisation, a coaching process with the coachee typically follows the following steps:
- Chemistry call or meeting to determine fit, discuss coaching outcomes and coach allocation
- Assessments performed (if selected) with feedback and reflection session,
- three-way discovery with coachee and coaching sponsor to confirm objectives and secure support
- Monthly coaching sessions (timing can be customised to be more frequent if desired) to work on objectives and desired growth/challenge areas
- Actions to be completed between sessions which includes access to a range of tools, and
- Close out/debrief session with coachee and sponsor to reflect on achievements against the objectives and to discuss any future coaching and/or other professional development as appropriate.
Mind Coach puts confidentiality and professional ethics at the centre of its approach and adheres to the International Coach Federation ethical guidelines. See https://www.coachfederation.org/about/ethics for further details.